The new edition of the bulletin “Pax et bonum” is dedicated to the reflection and study on the venerable, and soon to be beatified, Mother Maria Lorenza Longo, foundress of the first monastery of the Capuchin Poor Clares. One will find there two articles:
- Key insights and the spirituality of the Capuchins
- Maria Lorenza, foundress or reformer?
Furthermore, in this edition of PAX ET BONUM 2021 A:
- Revision of the OSCCap Constitutions: without haste, but without ceasing
- Life in the Federations: international community project in Murcia. Sisters who died of Covid-19.
- In Communion with the Church: “Fratelli tutti” and the contemplative life
- International Formation Project: student sisters 2020-2021
- The Footsteps of the Saints: the miracle of Maria Lorenza Longo and the heroic virtues of Maria Francesca Ticchi
- Testimony: falling in love with the God of life; from pagoda to monastery
- Solidarity: The St. Veronica Fund
- Statistics: overview 1970-2020
The bulletin is available in Italian, Spanish, and English.
Pax et Bonum is the bulletin of the Office of the General Assistant to the Capuchin Poor Clares, which from its beginning in the General Curia in 1970 has offered the contemplatives of the Second Order information and inspiration for living the charism in our current times, by reporting on the different situations of the sisters all over the world and in close communion with the Capuchin friars. It is published twice a year in Italian, English, and Spanish. For some time it has also been sent to the individual federations and monasteries in a digital format.
Beyond the bulletin, on the blog Capuchinas y Capuchinos you can find more frequent updates on all the news from our Office, including the reviews, photos, and various materials from the previous editions of the Pax et Bonum bulletin in various languages.
Br. Leonardo Ariel González
Delegate of the General Minister for the Capuchin Poor Clares
DOWNLOAD Pax et bonum 2021 A