We are happy to share with you the new issue of Pax et Bonum – 2019 A – the bulletin of the General Office of Assistance to the Capuchin Nuns.
In this issue you will find:
- Two significant centenaries
- Intercultural key: criteria for the global responsibility of the charism.
- Life of the federations; III° Capuchin
- Family Day
- Assembly of the Confederation of the Americas
- Training meeting of the Capuchin Poor Clares in Brazil
- Discernment in the magisterium of Pope Francis
- The shared way: Poland, Dominican Republic, Spain
- International Formation Project in Rome
The bulletin is available in Italian, Spanish, and English.
Pax et Bonum is the bulletin of the Office of the General Assistant to the Capuchin Poor Clares, which from its beginning in the General Curia in 1970 has offered the contemplatives of the Second Order information and inspiration for living the charism in our current realities, by reporting on the different situations of the sisters all over the world and in close communion with the Capuchin friars. It is published twice a year in Italian, English, and Spanish. For some time it has also been sent to the individual federations and monasteries in a digital format.
Beyond the bulletin, on the blog Capuchinas y Capuchinos you can find more frequent updates on all the news from our Office, including the reviews, photos, and various materials from the previous editions of the Pax et Bonum bulletin in various languages.
Br. Leonardo Ariel González
Delegate of the General Minister for the Capuchin Poor Clares
DOWNLOAD Pax et bonum 2019 A